Job Category: Cash Operations
Contract Type: Full Time
G4S Region: Africa
G4S Business Unit:South Africa – Cash Solutions
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a CIT Crew member based at our operations in Pretoria.
Reporting to the Radio Controller/ Planner, this role is responsible for collecting and delivering valuables of clients.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Loading of trucks destined for clients
- Collect firearm and kit from armoury
- Sign firearm and kit register
- Check CPC if in working condition
- Inside closed loading bay scan consignment and sign consignment receipt received from boxroom
- Print your E viper receipt – boxroom personnel to sign
Deliver money to clients
- Delivery – open safe – open cpc – place bag in cpc
- Client site – chip cpc – scan bags – print e viper receipt client to sign
- Collection – scan bags – print two E Viper receipts
- Sign and exchange receipts
Deliver consignment to box room
- You may collect consignment from clients or bank.
- Count number of bags.
- Print onboard receipt then handover consignment, receipt, scanner and keys to box room
- Sign boxroom handover receipt and boxroom personnel to sign your E Viper receipt.
- Tidy up the truck
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12 (Mathematics/Accounting is an added advantage)
- Drivers License
- PSIRA Grades
- CIT Experience
- Location of clients
- Scheduling procedures
- Cit procedures
- Knowledge of G4S standard operating procedures
- South African security legislation
- G4S Operational Policy and procedures
- G4S HR Policy and procedures
- Health and Safety legislation
- Computer literate – ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Sharing and cooperating
- Customer Thinking
- Leading people
- Customer Service and liaison
- Work under pressure
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
- Delivering great customer service
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.