Reference Number : 70001602
POSITIONS WILL BE IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS
To provide opportunities to young graduates to grow and develop in their professions. The Programme aims to provide workexperience for a period of 24 months (Fixed Term Non – Renewable Contract) within the Transnet Group Capital Environment through a structured Transnet programme. This is focusing on young professionals in non-technical fields. These opportunities are for People with Disabilities (PWDs) only
Qualifications & Experience :
We are looking for young recently qualified graduates in the following fields with the following attributes:
- National Certificate or Matric (Grade 12 equivalent)
- Relevant Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in :
- Business Administration / Business Management ( Progmame Administrator Johannesburg and Durban;Buyers/Procurement Johanesburg and Durban; Insurance and Risk Administrator Johannesburg; Document Controller Johannesburg and Durban; Analyst: Strategy and Stakeholder Management Johannesburg;Business and Operations Analysis Johannesburg)
- Logistics or Transport Management ( Logistics Supply Chain and Analysis Johannesburg)
- B.com/BA Industrial Psychology ( Business Transformation: Change Management Johannesburg;
- LLB ( Contract Administrator Johannesburg; Compliance and Legal Johannesburg)
- ICT Programming/ Information Technology (Digital, data analystics abd Modelling Solutions Johannesburg)
- BSc/B.com or equivalent Operations Research ( Freight Logistics Capacity Solution Development Johannesburg)
- Health and Safety (Construction Project Healtha and Safety Johannesburg Port Elizabeth Cape town Richards Bay)
- Human Resources Management/Industrial Psychology (Johannesburg and Durban)
- Graphic Design ( Graphic Designer Johannesburg)
- Communications/Public Relations.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- 0 – 1 year experience
Your Application should include the following:
- A comprehensive cv
- A motivational letter stating specifically the opportunity you are applying for.
- Certified copies of your ID, qualifications, academic transcripts and drivers’ license (if applicable)
- To undergo a formal and structured development program at Transnet Group Capital, in order to gain practical work experience
- Be willing to learn and gain exposure as per the programme
- Progress assessments to be conducted after every 6 months
- Comply to all Transnet policies and procedures as it applies to the Transnet Young Professionals in Training Programme
Only persons with disabilities will be considered
How To Apply
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application
before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.