Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Application for Admission 2019. Apply online or download TUT application form and submit before closing date.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) offers prospective students with two method of applications namely hard-copy application and online application.
Online application deadline is 30 September
Institution: Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.
Applications open on 1 March
For hard-copy applications follow this link, and complete the application form. You need to submit this form, along with all other necessary documents, to the following address:
- For postal submission
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680 Pretoria 0001
- For hand-delivery
Central Admissions Office
A confirmation deposit of R500 must be paid within three weeks after the receipt of the acceptance letter, in order for us to reserve the student’s place in the programme. The deposit, less R240, will be refunded only if a prospective student is prevented from registering by valid reasons, for instance, if he or she fails Grade 12.
Registration/Deposit fee upon registration
- An upfront payment of R1 500 is payable on registration in January/February and in July. New students who have already paid the R500 confirmation fee need only pay R 1000 upon registration (see 2 below for banking details for registered students).
- If a student cancels during the registration period, he or she gets 100% credit and forfeits R240 of the class deposit.
- A full refund of fees paid will only be allowed if the student no longer qualifies or has been excluded from studying.
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) application fee: R 240
You may pay the application fee via a direct bank deposit, or via EFT (electronic payment), or by postal order.
When you register, you need to pay this registration fee upfront. This will only be refunded if you don’t qualify for studies at TUT anymore, or if you have been excluded from your studies.
Application closing dates for:
15 May for courses that start in July of the same year.
15 June for Correctional Services Management, Dental Technology, Medical
Orthotics and Prosthetics, Policing, Pharmacy and Radiography, Road Traffic
and Municipal Police Management: Municipal and Traffic Policing.
15 June for all international applicants
31 July Agriculture: Animal Production, Agriculture: Commercial Mixed Farming, Agriculture: Crop Production, Agriculture: Development and Extension, Analytical Chemistry, Architecture: Professional , Dental Assisting, Biomedical Technology, Biokinetics, Biotechnology, Business Communication, Clinical Technology, Economic Management Analysis, Engineering: Civil, (B Tech’s), Engineering: Chemical, Engineering: Metallurgical, Environmental Health, Fire Technology, Geology, International Communication, Journalism, Legal Assistance, Nature Conservation, Nursing, Officiating and Coaching Science, Project Management, Public Relations Management, Quality, Sport and Exercise Technology, Somatology, Three-Dimensional Design, Veterinary Technology, all qualifications in the Arts Faculty and Education.
30 September for all other courses.
Submitting Results and Documents
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of SC/NSC or equivalent qualification
- Official proof that requirements are met (for B tech and postgraduate students)