Consumer Engagement Advisor: Nutrition
You will be responsible for managing the General Care Line in compliance with the WHO code by providing prompt and effective resolution to various customer queries whilst responding in a way that will maximise brand loyalty and positive word of mouth.
Amplify and project Nestlé’s ambition of being the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company
Handle consumer contacts, complaints, suggestions and queries i.e. telephonic, face-to-face, electronic, written and social media queries.
- Receive defective product via Couriers
- Participate in social media listening activities to rapidly detect and escalate sensitive issues to minimize reputational damage
- Seed and ensure content / posts approval before publication with agencies and brand teams
- Stock control of storeroom
- Capture consumer contact data and generate responses to consumer contacts
- Support consumer relationship marketing activities
- Ensure that all consumer contacts are geared towards rich data acquisition that generates consumer insights for the business
- Replace defective products via Drivers, Couriers and face to face as well as coordinate uplift and replacement of defective products internally
- Generate telephonic or written feedback regarding quality analysis results
- Compile knowledge base articles and FAQs for common issues and queries for proactive communication to consumers
- Participate in product tastings and complaint sample evaluations
- Feedback to key internal stakeholders
- Keep abreast of nutrition trends and communicate them to internal stakeholders
- Proactively suggest and define digital content to be published to increase community engagement
- Liaise with courier companies and ensure timeous delivery of products to consumers.
- Liaise with pharmacies and stores when sourcing product for consumers
- 2-3 years relevant Consumer Advisory experience
- Degree in Dietetics / Nutrition
- Need to be registered with the Health Professional Council of South Africa.
- Very good communication skills
- Business writing skills critical
- High level of resilience and attention to detail
- MS Office
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated group and people with disabilities.
While Nestlé understands and accepts that staff members often need to join another division in order to pursue their career aspirations, you will need to notify your direct Manager in writing should wish to apply for this position.
Please note that the Company will not pay relocation fees for this position.
If you are interested please apply via the Intranet (Nest) and attach updated copy of your CV.
Contact Alfred Ngwenya for Assistance
Tel. no: 011 – 514 6793
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above.
How to Apply