To obtain; capture or process data within laid down policies; procedures and systems in order to satisfy clients and bank requirements to achieve departmental objectives and targets.
- Build client trust by resolving queries timeously; communicating SLA deviations and suggesting resolutions.
- Maintain internal and external relationships with clients by educating and guiding clients of the requesting process and system.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Minimise financial loss by verifying if the client has adequate funds before processing the request.
- Minimise financial loss due to negligence by checking the accuracy of the request before and after processing the request.
- Ensure compliance with bank policies and industry regulations in order to minimise opportunities for threat of loss.
- Ensure bank charges have been debited for once-off requests by capturing manually on Nedbank Terminal Emulator (NTE).
- Meet standards for quality by adhering to the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and turnaround times.
- Provide monthly workflow updates by preparing and submitting daily and monthly statistics reports to the team leader.
- Mitigate risk of frauds by verifying client details with records on the banking platform and Nedbank Terminal Emulator (NTE).
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to by verifying the authorised signatories on Signature Verification (SIGVER) system.
- Confirm the client request by telephone to ensure that the client is aware of the request and that everything is in order for approval.
- Capture the name of the client; date and time; sign and stamp in accordance with the bank procedures to approve the request.
- Update the receiving file by capturing the request on the server in the relevant folder.
- Ensure serious incidents affecting the department performance are reported and recorded on the incidents form.
- Ensure adherence with all workflow processes by working in accordance with the Aris map.
- Improve service delivery by redirecting security stationery to the correct branches and updating branch details with printers and couriers.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
1 year data capture experience preferably in a banking environment.
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.
- Completing various administrative duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing;)
- Computer Literacy
- Capturing and Analysing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records
- Communicating internally and externally
- Drafting reports
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Business writing
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
How to Apply