Location: PretoriaSTIPEND: Minimum stipend of R7 108.25 per month
REQUIREMENTS: A post-Matric (Grade 12) qualification as specified below:
|Mpumalanga; North West; Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; Western Cape; Free State; Limpopo; KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng|
PLUS the following key competencies :
- Report writing. Communication:
- Verbal and written proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English).
- Good listener
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open- minded. Personal Attributes:
- Ability to put other people first (Ubuntu)
- Professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
• Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years • Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will NOT be considered • Applications should be made on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and identity document
• Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified • Candidates must indicate their preferred province on top of the Z83 form and clearly indicate the reference number • Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered • Applications received after the closing date will not be considered • Computer certificate will be an added advantage • Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification • Successful candidates will be appointed on an Internship programme for a period of 24 months • Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 months from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful • Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Mr S. Ramogayana / Ms B. Masonga by post to: The Director-General Department of Energy, Private Bag X96, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: The Department of Energy, 192 Corner Visagie and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria.
Please direct all enquiries to: Mr S. Ramogayana / Ms B. Masonga, tel. 012 406 7406 / 012 406 7907.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ABOVE AND NOT TO THE SPECIFIC REGION(S).