Closing Date: 02 November 2018
Applications for External B ursaries offered by Msunduzi Municipality are expected from candidates who are studying or have been accepted by an institution of higher learning to study towards the following qualifications:
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) [x1]
- BSc: Civil Engineering [x2 ]
- National Diploma: Civil Engineering [x2 ]
- National Diploma: Town Planning [x2 ]
- Bachelor of Health Science: Environmental Health [x2]
- National Diploma: Survey / Geomatics [x1]
- BSc : Land Surveying / Geomatics [x1]
- BSc: Geographic Information Systems [xGIS] [x1]
- Students at a tertiary institution or completed/completing Grade 12.
- A youth residing in Pietermaritzburg with a willingness to learn & work in Local Government
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on the Application Form (click to download) for Bursary available at the Local Youth Desk and the Municipal Website and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV together with certified copies of academic transcripts, Grade 12 results, or 201 8 June Grade 12 results and Trial s results and ID document. Where possible, applicants should submit a letter from the Institu tion confirming their application / enrolment, Parent’s / Guardian’s proof of income and proof of guardianship if the applicant do not live with the parents.
Failure to comply with any instruction will disqualify candidates. All information will be verified.
APPLICATIONS TO BE POSTED TO: The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321, PIETERMARITZBURG, 3200 or HAND DELIVER TO: Prof Nyembezi Building, Grou nd Floor, Foyer Application Box, 341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG, 3201
Enquiries: Mrs. Bongiwe Hlubi, Tel. No: 033 – 392 2804