Since 2008 Clientèle has committed itself to doing its part through the IFA Bursary Scheme by giving academically deserving learners the opportunity to lead a successful career in their chosen profession.
Rich with the potential to make a difference to South Africa, many bright young minds are constrained because of a lack of funding and circumstance.
We are proud to have invested over R11 million since 2009 in the IFA Bursary Scheme and given over 115 learners the opportunity to study at the top tertiary institutions across the country
- The biological child or under the legal guardianship of an active IFA who has paid the monthly business fee for 12 or more months prior to 30 April 2019.
- A South African citizen. 3
- Under the age of 21 at 30 April 2019.
- Have a minimum aggregate of 60%, with all subjects being a minimum of 50% in Grade 11 and 12 and if already at university, all subjects must have been passed with a minimum of 50%.
- ID document (certified copy)
- ID photo attached to the form
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric results or progress report, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary progress report, if currently in your first year of tertiary studies (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (if employed: latest payslips/ letter from employer/ tax return statement, if unemployed: sworn statement, if self-employed: latest financial statement)
- Death certificates if one or both parents are deceased
- Proof of legal guardian (where applicable)
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated/ divorced
- Motivational letter written by your parent/ guardian
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
When completing this application, please take note of the following:
- Read the instructions carefully and ensure that the information you provide is accurate.
- Applications that are not 100% complete and signed by the applicant will not be considered.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Ensure that certified copies of all the requested documents are attached at the back of the form